Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dances With Wolves.

It's been two days, and I think it's safe to say I am totally HOOKED on the Werewolf application on facebook! It rules! I rule!

At the time of posting, I am a Werewolf Howler [Level 3], have 5 infected underlings, and something like 390points!

I shall rule this Earth with my Lycan strength and resolve.

I should probably explain...

My brothers and I were talking the other day, because Barrie had mentioned this Werewolf thing, and how we HAD to join it, etc, etc... so Jamie and I did. Little did we know it meant we were his bitches, though!

However, this doesn't mean anything. Barrie has an army of three, I have an army of five. Soon I will overtake his meagre points amounts, and show the world what being a REAL Werewolf is all about!





That's all for No-oooooooooooooooooow, folks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need more hobbies.

That don't involve alcohol or a lack of clothing.

Try writing all your friend's Christmas cards! It wastes a shedload of time at this time of year.

~x~X~x~ R ~x~X~x~

December 13, 2007 12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... Sheen's right!!

Minusthe Christmas cards, that's boring :P.

Loves.
xx

December 15, 2007 10:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Werewolves thing has lost its appeal now hasn't it? Must wait for another full moon I guess...

December 18, 2007 3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home