Monday, February 11, 2008

TV Star! Kinda...

In order to achieve my dream of being famous, just like all kids these days, who dream of being famous but aren't fussy as to what they're famous for, I'd like to plug the shit out of my friend's YouTube account.

Martin K Smith

This is because whilst those lazy Americans were having a Writer's Strike, and complaining about meagre things such as royalties from DVD sales, my friend crossed the picket line, and began writing his own series. Sorta.

SUBSCRIBE!

It's called Grey, it features a bunch of guys from way back where I live, and I have a guest spot/cameo at some point, though you'll have to Subscribe to his YouTube, then watch the episodes to find out where and when I turn up.

Grey, the series!

Stale Cookies for the first to spot it, stale crumbs for the second.

Happy Hunting!


And look... he's sad. =(


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he doesnt look at all sad

February 14, 2008 3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home