Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Grim Blogger.

I've oftentimes been told that I am a bad influence.

One of those folks of lore, that makes other kids stray from the well-beaten path of good and love and happiness. I frankly believed this accusation to be utter tosh, until about five minutes ago. This is when I realised I am in fact, the Grim Reaper of the blog world!!!

"Eh?"

Simple. Take a look at the blogs in my BlogRoll - [the bit on the right] - and see how many have become deceased in the short time since I added them.

My Neighbours are Hoors - Shortly after me adding her blog to my 'Roll, the Hoors moved out!

Totally Un-PC - Within mere WEEKS, he has decided to "leave it to the rest".

This is bar work? A month, maybe two, and it became a fallen blog.

BloodBus even took a break for a long time, before FINALLY coming back!!!


I give up!

No more reading other blogs, for fear they may end it all!

Maybe my friends' mums' are right! Maybe I AM a bad influence!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pint Glass. said...

Hello, I'm Pint Glass what writes that blog you killed.

You musn't blame yourself, Jimmy - Bar Work was on its last legs and it couldn't go on forever because the job doesn't really change. I'm doing something else now, unfortunately it can't be linked to This Is Bar Work because I'd get rumbled in a snap and my number one priority is making sure people don't find out that I work at the Boverton Castle pub.

This post did rather make me laugh though.

Thank you for the link, too, you're very kind. Even if it was the kiss of death.

August 20, 2008 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home