Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Olympics, and Why They're Mank.

Is it just me, or do the Olympics bring out the most disgusting habits in people?

Bad enough Paula Radcliffe took a dump during the Marathon in Athens - aye, she claims it was only a pish, but she coulda kept running, not squatted, and it would've gone un-noticed. She had tae push a shite oot!

But anyway, as I was saying - I was watching the Olympics earlier on today, the Beijing 2008 ones, and decided "Fuck, Volleyballs on! Tidayyyyy!", and, being a complete raging-hard-on bloke, put it on, expecting to see some gratuitous crotch-shots of nubile womens...

And what do I get, but utter disappointment?! I get two minky Chinkies, and two Swiss dogs... playing SHITE volleyball [Aye, I was watching it for the sport... Hah.]... When, 5 minutes into my viewing, the camera does a crotch-shot on one of the Chinese lassies, and she's having a pish on the fucking sand she's playing on! Her fanny was dripping something rotten! Pouring, honestly!

You cannae take those Olympians fuckin' anywhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eashmuch. said...

SLADEROUS LIESSS!!!

did that really happen?
im intrigued.

August 13, 2008 2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home