Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Advice for Drug Users?!

I was in the doctors today, which meant soon after, it was gonna have to be followed by a quick visit down to the chemist to get my medication.
After popping in by my granny - she's 80, and someone had to check she was still alive - and listening to her blether away for an hour as she lay ill in bed, I made it down to the chemist in the pishing rain, and went in to get my new prescription for various treatments. Since they'd only just opened up again after lunch - lazy bastards! - they informed me I'd have to wait about for five or so minutes so they could get everything up and ready again. So, as you do, I wandered round the not-large chemist, and found myself face-to-face with the most retarded sign ever.






























Oh aye.

I particularly love the fact that it says:

- Don't Use Heroin, then quickly retracts the authority there by saying but if you must, here's some helpful notes!


Fannies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home