Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Light Play! =D

So, after last night's blog about NewYear's Resolutions, I've already started on two of them.

Tonight, at about 12-midnight, I begun doing exercise for the first time in ages. I don't mean walking, bytheway - I walk everywhere at the moment - no, I mean the kind of exercise where you do sit-ups, press-ups, leg-lifts, and stretching. Tomorrow, I plan to get a wee workout done with the dumbells I've got at home, and then I'll do more of tonights stuff the day after. I figure, the sooner I get cracking, the sooner I achieve my goals.

As for the photography side of things? Well, I've already uploaded 30-40 new shots, all taken today, when I had an idea regarding my brother's Canon Powershot G7, a dark room, and a torch covered in various things. As such, I've had a bit of fun taking photos of my digital clock I bought last week, and all the different things I decided to do - including NOUGHTS AND CROSSES! Hah.

Might borrow Aaron's camera tomorrow instead, see if I can get some even better ones. We'll see!

Cheers,

Roo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home