Monday, March 30, 2009

Moving Out.

That's it, I've had enough, I can't take it in this flat any more!

I've just had my lovely midday shower ruined by a fucking WASP!

The thing was almost this exact size!


Shat a brick, got some deodorant and matches, and tried to flamethrower the fucker down, to no avail. Ended up having to shriek like a girl as I rammed the fucker into the window with a teatowel.

Still shaking from this traumatic experience, and will have words with flatmate later to find out if this flat's bad for wasps in the summer. If it is, I'm moving home. No questions asked.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Fuckin' hate wasps, but y'know.. Raid works well.

They're fucking creepy bastards though. There was a nest in the shed or something last summer and i'd goto the bathroom in hte middle of the night, put the light on and just see these things on the outside of the window, LOADS of them.

I thought Moth's were bad enough at night, I don't need fucking wasps thank you.

March 31, 2009 12:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the fact the place is a tip that's the problem... plenty of places for them to go, empty juice bottles, alcohol, anything with a strong sickly sweet smell...

March 31, 2009 11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home